Get ready for the trip of a lifetime. When you are ready for a truly unique experience, look to MV Kahu. Based out of Fort Lauderdale, FL, this former New Zealand Navy ship is equipped for a variety of personal adventures:
- Vacation to anywhere in the world
- Deep sea diving
- Sport fishing
- Private yacht charter
- And more!
Experience the history of our vessel along with a newly remodeled interior. Our dependable Captain and crew will show you a truly unique experience as we sail anywhere in the world! Contact us today to book your next adventure.
MV Kahu accommodates twelve passengers comfortably. Our six staterooms are below the main deck and include private en suites with showers. Four of the staterooms are private rooms with double berths. One has four single berths, and the last is an up/down bunk room with a single berth above and a twin size berth below.
- 6 staterooms
- 1 king berth and en suite
- 2 queen berths and en suites
- 1 double berth and en suite
- 1 up/down single berths
- Crew quarters
- Private Captain chambers
- Den area can convert to a seventh stateroom
- Salon sofa converts to queen berth
- Custom school room for home schooling
The galley is mid-ship at deck level. It is a u-shaped galley that is equipped to prepare food for full accommodation. New appliances are featured throughout the space and are easily accessible for your convenience.
- All New Appliances
- Electrolux Induction 4 Burner Cooktop
- Melie Induction 2 Burner Cooktop
- Moffat Turbofan Commercial Oven
- Electrolux Smaller Oven
- Panasonic Microwave
- Miele Expresso Coffee Maker Built to Bulkhead
- Starline GLV Commercial Instant Dishwasher (1, 2 or 3 Min Cycles)
- 2 Fisher Paykel full size Refrigerator in Galley
- 1 Full Size Freezer in Pantry
- 2 Additional Full Size Marine Refrigerators Below Decks
- 2 Additional Freezers Below Decks
- 2 Bar Fridges 1 in Pilothouse 1 on Back Deck
- Ice Maker on Back Deck