South Korean women's archery team continued its dominance in the recurve archery of the Asian Games in Hangzhou, China, winning gold medal in the team event on Friday while two South Koreans cometed in the finals of the individual event on Saturday.
Lim Si-hyeon beat her compatriot An San 6-0 in the finals held in Fuyang Yinhu Sports Centre, winning her third gold medal in the Asian Game. The two archers and their teammate Choi Mi-sun had won the gold medal in the women's recurve team event over China a day earlier.
- Yoon orders increased defense of public digital infrastructure
- Enjoying Halloween in Itaewon sparks debate online
- Kia management, union reach tentative wage deal to avoid strike
- S. Korea, US and Japan to conduct joint aerial exercise for 1st time: source
- Trilateral cooperation unaffected by US election outcomes: Goldberg
- [Today’s K
- S. Korean industries to see modest recovery in 2024: think tank
- [Korea Beyond Korea] In Paris, soaring demand for Korean studies yet to be fully met